TLP ‘S Casting products are widely used in Mining Industry that heavily rely on large and sophisticated equipment. Most equipment such as drilling, blasting, digging, hauling, crushing, and refining requires complex and wear-resistant casting components made from material that can withstand harsh and abusive work environments.
TlP castings parts with high accuracy and tight dimensional tolerance are used for the following industry :
- Drill Bit
- Crusher components
- Jaw plate
Common Casting Materials for the Mining industry :
Trusted Supplier of castings foundry for the mining industry, TLP uses most specialty alloys that are tough and wear-resistant to manufacture metal parts from the following alloys for the mining industry applications.
- Nickel Based Alloys (Inconel 625 & 718)
- Mild Steels & Low Alloy Steels (1020, 8620, 4130)
- Stainless Steel – 400 Series (410, 416)
- Stainless Steel – 300 Series (303, 304, 310, 316, 347)
- Stainless Steel – Precipitation Hardening (17-4, 15-5)
- Cobalt Based Alloys (Co21, Co25, Co31)